Eurogamer Expo 2011

AxeAlot

anything missing or particularly bugging you that won't take all the play time I get on the demo ?

The exact statistics of the Flames spell you start with, please: Damage per second, mana cost per second, and the Destruction skill your character has when you write these down. I want confirmation one way or the other on my theory of spells scaling in power with your relevant skill (to compensate for no custom spells).

Oh I know I already asked about pickpoketing, but I had a thought, what happens if you cast a frost spell on water?!?!

EDIT: it's really bugging me lol

Edited by MizerD

what happens if you cast a frost spell on water?!?!

I've been wondering the same thing! I really hope you can freeze the surface of water for a limited time, that would be awesome!

Starts in couple days. I'm not even going to get to spend a whole day at the Expo, but should get about 4 hours on the floor, but I won't be able to turn up until 2pm at the earliest. but that would still be 5hours. obviously playing the demo at least once in that time is priority 1. . I'll have some paper so I can note some bits. I'll bring cameras as well just in case. I'm certain that I won't be able to film the game. But unless someone says not to I'll just do it. :tongue: