⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Dark Souls

AltreU

i agree about the scale up.

however cooping with other enw players didnt make diddly squat easier. only if you dided, it was easier to get to ur blood stain lol.

i plan on beating the game solo then playing coop. and whenever i get summoned i nvr just power through the lvl i stay with the player going at his pace. sometimes its slow cause hes new or a looter, or sometimes its his thousandth time on that lvl to and we both just power through it.

i summon a lot of the time just to get other ppl souls, or their body back. or for a little extra protection at low lvls from griefers.

A group of noobs has no chance against a veteran griefer, lol. They either turn tail and run, and get back stabbed 1hko, or they rush straight at you and attack, and still get backstabbed 1hko. But you can't really call them griefers just because they play and win. They might be trying to get pure black character tendency, or get their body back. I would agree that people that frequently invade low levels just to beat up noobs are griefers. A lot of them invade with bulls*** like Dragon +5 weapons, Fatal Estoc +5, Northern Regalia, etc. Noobs got no chance against that.

Edited by crimsonblade1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

however cooping with other enw players didnt make diddly squat easier. only if you dided, it was easier to get to ur blood stain lol.

i plan on beating the game solo then playing coop. and whenever i get summoned i nvr just power through the lvl i stay with the player going at his pace. sometimes its slow cause hes new or a looter, or sometimes its his thousandth time on that lvl to and we both just power through it.

i summon a lot of the time just to get other ppl souls, or their body back. or for a little extra protection at low lvls from griefers.

A group of noobs has no chance against a veteran griefer, lol. They either turn tail and run, and get back stabbed 1hko, or they rush straight at you and attack, and still get backstabbed 1hko. But you can't really call them griefers just because they play and win. They might be trying to get pure black character tendency, or get their body back. I would agree that people that frequently invade low levels just to beat up noobs are griefers. A lot of them invade with bulls*** like Dragon +5 weapons, Fatal Estoc +5, Northern Regalia, etc. Noobs got no chance against that.

im not saying a low lvl invader is a griefer, im saying a low lvl invader with the mentioned equipment is a griefer...i can beat many griefer no prob. equipment doesnt make the player. many noobs grab that equipment and try to grief, but suck, so i can beat them no prob. i just like having the extra player or two with me for those that kind of know what they are doing. 2-3 players good players can beat even a skilled griefer. even if im cooping with a noob, hes still a distraction to the griefer and just a pawn, a sacrifice if you will in the greater scheme of things :devil:

but to the end, i never cared about dieing. there was never a time where i thought "oh s*** there is not way im gunna get my blood stain back" and even if i died and lost all my souls, which ive done many many many times, through stupidity (rolling into enemies and messing around for the fun of it) it was very easy to get souls again, even large amounts. plus when you know what ur doing, lvling up isnt as important....sl 1 royal was a very run run through...want a real challange though, do a sl 9 barbarian with starting equipment the whole way through, hard and fun!

so pumped for Dark Souls ahhhh

im not saying a low lvl invader is a griefer, im saying a low lvl invader with the mentioned equipment is a griefer...i can beat many griefer no prob. equipment doesnt make the player. many noobs grab that equipment and try to grief, but suck, so i can beat them no prob. i just like having the extra player or two with me for those that kind of know what they are doing. 2-3 players good players can beat even a skilled griefer. even if im cooping with a noob, hes still a distraction to the griefer and just a pawn, a sacrifice if you will in the greater scheme of things :devil:

but to the end, i never cared about dieing. there was never a time where i thought "oh s*** there is not way im gunna get my blood stain back" and even if i died and lost all my souls, which ive done many many many times, through stupidity (rolling into enemies and messing around for the fun of it) it was very easy to get souls again, even large amounts. plus when you know what ur doing, lvling up isnt as important....sl 1 royal was a very run run through...want a real challange though, do a sl 9 barbarian with starting equipment the whole way through, hard and fun!

so pumped for Dark Souls ahhhh

You would still need a clever rats ring for hyper mode at the very least with the barbarian, or you won't be doing more than single digit damage to some of the later bosses. I did punch the Vanguard to death in the tutorial one time.

Edited by crimsonblade1

:biggrin: the game looks Epic, i think I'm getting it for ps3 Hoof, Its about time a good rpg came around. It'll tie me over until Skyrim comes out (: Edited by Thor.

Same actually, i didn't pre order this one, i figured i had enough of that. Skyrim ce was the Holy smokes expension look.:woot: Edited by Thor.