Who is the boss in skyrim?

TheMysteriousTraveler

I dont know who we are going to fight in skyrim, was wondering if anyone else knew. I heard something about it being akatosh or some dragon god... akavir? idk... Anyone else got any ideas?

I dont know who we are going to fight in skyrim, was wondering if anyone else knew. I heard something about it being akatosh or some dragon god... akavir? idk... Anyone else got any ideas?

Why would we want to have a conversation about who the final boss is in Skyrim? I'd want that to be purely be a product of getting through the storyline. Who knows if it's Alduin, as likely as it is? I for one don't care until the game comes out.

Edited by natelovesyou

Alduin. The world devouring dragon.

Basically the nord version of akatosh.

uhh okay then, interesting thanks.

Why would we want to have a conversation about who the final boss is in Skyrim? I'd want that to be purely be a product of getting through the storyline. Who knows if it's Alduin, as likely as it is? I for one don't care until the game comes out.

...Because i was curiouse?

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

...Because i was curiouse?

No offense meant of course, I just don't think it's important to want to skip to the end of the game essentially. :) But the World Eater would make sense.

I'm more excited to encounter new enemies and bad guy characters in the main storyline :) can't wait to see what kind of crazy people we will have to deal with in the main quest!

I swear, if the big bad gets defeated by an NPC in a cutscene again...

I agree...