List of Modding Artists and Request Thread...

theenemywithin9

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is not even out yet. No doubt you'll get overloaded with final fantasy or warhammer requests as soon as the game is release

And anime s***. :wallbash: It will ruin the modding community for me, like mold on once-good bread. :yucky:

Just posted this on the sister thread as well, but going ahead and posting it here too:

So as a quick introduction, I'm new to the modding community as an actual contributor, but fully plan on working on mods once the construction set is released for Skyrim.

Here's a few things about me before I submit that little form thing the OP posted:

•  
  • I'm currently enrolled in college in a program centered on digital media, so through that I've done lots of coding and design work in a variety of formats.
  • Specifically i'm really interested in film though, and I would really like to help create some engaging narrative experiences outside of whatever Skyrim ships with in vanilla.
  • I just joined these forums as well as the ones over at the official forums, so I'm sure I'll be back and forth between the two.
  • And I don't know about you other people's motivation for making mods, but I love the Elder Scrolls series and really want to get hired after college, so I'm really interested in working with a team that can put out some high quality stuff to get us noticed :)
  • My name is not a sexual reference, I just really like bacon

Artist: massivebacon

Skills: game design/some 3d modeling, possibly more if needed/programming/writing

Interested In: narrative experiences in game, tweaking the ui/game mechanics to help people who feel that X was left out of the game and they want it in, but don't have the experience to implement the change themselves (so i guess like a service provider?)

Contact on: Forums

...that they actually do want Cloud's Breaker Sword from FF7.

Sorry, as a FF7 nut I feel I have to correct you. I believe you mean his Buster Sword?

Carry on

Haha! Oh crap, I totally messed that up, thanks for correcting me. I'm a huge fan of the game too, totally goofed on that. I swear I knew ;)

how about Haseo's weapons from roots and G,U

dagger's in the link

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2016381/

I'm curious...if I could tap into the mind of a anime fan like yourself...why are you so interested in turning a beautiful game with its own lore into "another Japanese game" with extremely huge swords and other crazy anime stuff?

Agh! It's already begun! :wallbash:

It has :facepalm:

I'm curious...if I could tap into the mind of a anime fan like yourself...why are you so interested in turning a beautiful game with its own lore into "another Japanese game" with extremely huge swords and other crazy anime stuff?

Isn't the point of modding to change things about the game to make it better? If you like giant swords and scythe weapons and spiky armor then these additions are a no-brainer.