i wounder if they have finished making the game

dvdxlr12

Probably not. Stamping disks and shipping them out to stores doesn't take very long, and games can be put up on steam literally within a single afternoon.

However, in terms of content, probably yes. I strongly doubt any new areas or new quests are going to be added between now and launch: The focus right now is definitely on putting the final polishing touches, squashing bugs, and optimizing the game (I hope).

The focus right now is definitely on putting the final polishing touches, squashing bugs, and optimizing the game (I hope).

With only 62 days to release this is undoubtedly true.

They always make an announcement as soon as the game goes "Gold" and I expect the game to go "Gold" in no more than 5-6 weeks. They will need a min of 2-3weeks to stamp and distribute a world wide simultaneous release.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I feel as if the developers finish the game, have it all ready, then they tell you that it will be released at XXXXX day, and theeeeeeeeeeen just wait until that release day. :wink:

They are probably working out some bugs and polishing it. I want it to be very shiny :D