whos going to the midnight launch. for skyrim.

dvdxlr12

I started a petition, but if I have too, I will be forced to buy Steam just to help out the modding community.

Another reason for waiting is so that all the bugs are found, squashed, and new things added that were forgotten during release.

its a documented steam game

so no matter what you do

its gonna be a steam game

Ummm...what?

As much as i hate Steam and will not be supporting Valve directly(meaning I will not be purchasing any other games from them) I feel Bethesda deserves my full retail support(in other words I will pay full retail price at release regardless of having to use Steam rather than waiting for bargain bin prices to spite Valve).

its a documented steam game

so no matter what you do

its gonna be a steam game

Ummm...what?

As much as i hate Steam and will not be supporting Valve directly(meaning I will not be purchasing any other games from them) I feel Bethesda deserves my full retail support(in other words I will pay full retail price at release regardless of having to use Steam rather than waiting for bargain bin prices to spite Valve).

just as New Vegas on disk is still a steam game

Skyrim on disk will still be a steam game

so a steam game is a steam game

you cannot support Bethesda by buying a non-steam skyrim or a non-steam Fallout New Vegas

because they are steam games

you cannot support Bethesda by buying a non-steam skyrim or a non-steam Fallout New Vegas

because they are steam games

Dude, your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm buying a Steam game to support Bethesda but just because that makes me a Steam member doesn't mean i'm going to buy other Steam games or DLC through Steam to support Valve. Get it?

Get it?

what ever you say

but its still a steam game

and having it supports steam

Technically your right but i'm not buying it to support Steam. In order to support Beth i have no choice but to buy a Steam game. So be it, but I did not buy NV nor will i ever buy any other Steam game besides a Beth made open world game. Valve can suck it and you say whatever word twisting BS you like and it still is what it is.

Well I have a fight nov. 10th so if they have the midnight release in Florida I will be there right after the fight lol. Bloody and brused I don't care(Hopefully that won't be the case). Couldn't ask for better timing cause i'll get my 2-weeks off of training and be able to focus on skyrim.

Well I have a fight nov. 10th so if they have the midnight release in Florida I will be there right after the fight lol. Bloody and brused I don't care(Hopefully that won't be the case). Couldn't ask for better timing cause i'll get my 2-weeks off of training and be able to focus on skyrim.

2 weeks off training :O lucky!