Make a Dead Island Nexus

link5063

As we all know Dead Island Just came out it is a very good game. A lot of fun and has great potential for mods if its possible to even creat mods for it i dont know. Hopefully the Nexus creators will open up a page for it to invite mods but then again i dont know if it would work considering its part online. If anyone is with me in bringing some attention to Dead Island mods we have to let the creators know. Post if you agree!!!

Thanks

As we all know Dead Island Just came out it is a very good game. A lot of fun and has great potential for mods if its possible to even creat mods for it i dont know. Hopefully the Nexus creators will open up a page for it to invite mods but then again i dont know if it would work considering its part online. If anyone is with me in bringing some attention to Dead Island mods we have to let the creators know. Post if you agree!!!

Thanks

I don't think that will work out, at all really. Dead Island, as far as I know, is almost always connecting with it's servers in some way, your single player games are not separate from your multiplayer games at the least.

Thanks

Yeah you have a point as i was playing i noticed that yeah i was always connected with the exception of getting dissconnected a few times.

Prerequisites for making a Nexus for a game:

Has to be easily moddable (Not hacking with hex editors or something, a proper CS)

Dark0ne has to like the game enough to be willing to invest in it like that.

DA2 doesn't have a tooleset

Has to be easily moddable (Not hacking with hex editors or something, a proper CS)

Not at the moment, but if you follow earlier posts prior to release it was assumed that a toolset would be released in time. At the moment bioware still hasn't confirmed or denied whether it will ever have a toolset now.

And it doesn't have a site, it was added to the original Dragonagenexus.

And it doesn't have a site, it was added to the original Dragonagenexus.

And the orginal DA Toolset can be (and is) used by talented modders to make mods for several aspects of the game.