Skyrim Xbox?

Crazylatino25

Gears of War 3 is coming out soon and I need to upgrade my xbox and was going to the limited edition GOW3 one but, if there were a Skyrim one i'd want it way more. Does anyone know or have thoughts on whether Bethesda is going to have a special edition xbox or are the 2 at pax prime the only skyrim xbox's?

yea .. what? ... the only upgrade your gonna be doing is a hard drive upgrade .. the biggest one belongs to the R2D2 360 .. but I think this guy is joking

on second thought .. maybe I'm being a lil rude x3 .. I guess some people like there game consoles enough to get fancy looking ones .. to me its a massive waste of money since there no real gain to it .. but I just payed 150 bucks for the CE of skyrim so I guess I cant talk.

Edited by jedimembrain

I need to upgrade my xbox

:facepalm:

This statement... Why do people still buy consoles... I don't even

I still buy consoles. Do you have a problem with that statement? :P Consoles are 1. cheaper and 2. easier to play with your friends on than your PC. And of course, it has more games available to it ;D

I'd love to have that XBox. I wouldn't use it though... I'd put it in a glass case and hang it on my wall to revere in the awesomeness. I have my Halo Reach one to play on :P

I still buy consoles. Do you have a problem with that statement? :P Consoles are 1. cheaper and 2. easier to play with your friends on than your PC. And of course, it has more games available to it ;D

I'd love to have that XBox. I wouldn't use it though... I'd put it in a glass case and hang it on my wall to revere in the awesomeness. I have my Halo Reach one to play on :P

I agree with everything you said except the first thing .. consoles are not cheaper in the long run .. you own a PC anyways right? .. instead of paying the money you spent on a console you could have used that money to buy a far better PC .. but as I said .. I agree with your other points.

I agree with everything you said except the first thing .. consoles are not cheaper in the long run .. you own a PC anyways right? .. instead of paying the money you spent on a console you could have used that money to buy a far better PC .. but as I said .. I agree with your other points.

Well, I do own a PC... it's 6 years old, going on 7 :P

In the long run, yes, they are cheaper because you never have to upgrade them. PC's you have to upgrade every 2 or so years if you want to play a game with good settings from that year. Even when you buy a new one, it'll last for some 10 years at least if you keep it in a ventilated area with enough air flow. I still have my Game Cube from the first day it came out. It works perfectly fine. I even have my PS2 from the month or two after it came out. That works great too. I can't say the same about my dad's Atari though :P

EDIT: By upgrading, I mean hardware wise. New systems, yes.

Edited by Guest

meh .. I spent a total of 800 on my PC and its a much bigger beast than the 360 .. I dont plan to upgrade until maybe midway through the next gen of consoles .. the only upgrading I had to do this time around was going from DX9 to DX11 .. and thats just preperation for next gen systems .. I didnt need to.

Seeing as people can still run Crysis very well with 4-5 year old hardware.... upgrading every 2 years is a bit hasty. And from this point on, honestly it only work out more in favour of the PC. The console generations are just going to be at least 8 years apart from now on. Therefore gaming hardware requirements will remain virtually static for the same time period.

And at that point of a new console you have to buy a new one. Saying your gamecube still works is like saying my pentium 1 still works.