Fallot Sydney (australia)

Duck1

Awesome. I haven't personally been to Sydney, but I've been pretty much everywhere else in Australia. I love the idea, and would gladly help in any way I could. Mainly, I dunno, a writer of sorts?

I was actually pondering about this earlier today. I thought "wouldn't it be awesome if there was a mod that adds a place here in Australia?". My first thoughts were about north Queensland (everyone always thinks where they live first) but it would be too hard, considering the lack of trees in NV. Next, I thought about Sydney: yeah, that could work!

I don't know what happens to Australia in the fallout world, so do you think it could be lore friendly? Most likely, anyhow. Since China starts World War Three, I guess they would try to inhabit Australia for more land. Might be something to consider.

Enemy-wise; I was thinking mutated crocodiles when I fantasized about Fallout: Daintree River, but Sydney doesn't have crocs. :P

Pigs aren't found that far south anyway, right? So mutated feral pigs might be out of the picture too.

Anyway, snakes might be something. Some of the worlds deadliest snakes are found here, so I guess it would be fitting for giant mutated poisonous snakes. :)

Also, will you model some of Sydney's iconic buildings? Like the Sydney Opera House?

Australia has some of the largest and deadliest spiders in the entire world, sprinkle on a little radiation....you can see where I'm going with this.

Beat me to the punch.

Is Japan mentioned at all? IE is it an enemy/ally/colony of the US, destroyed/invaded by China, etc? Considering it's rather bipolar history wrt China and the US, I'm amazed that it isn't referenced at all... even Russia is mentioned in FO1.

Might be because of Hiroshima/Nagasaki? I can see Bethesda cutting Japan for that reason but the original games were in a different era and danced far closer to the edge...

by pigs im guessing you mean boars and they are found all over Australia as fo crocs im not as sure i think if you go a bit north of Sydney you might but this mod sounds epic and im shocked by the lack of mention of roos and emus Edited by FishFiend

by pigs im guessing you mean boars and they are found all over Australia as fo crocs im not as sure i think if you go a bit north of Sydney you might but this mod sounds epic and im shocked by the lack of mention of roos and emus

I wouldn't get too worried about geographic limitations for mutated animals, I'm sure previous Fallouts have fudged a few creatures out of the native habitat areas :)