Rightys/Lefties

El`derina

I heard conflicting things about duel shield wielding, but I believe there is no duel shield combat.

I don't see why they would allow "equip anything, to any hand" and then go back on their word tho... they have done it before tho, oh well...

I'll just use their left handed mode then and keep using my right hand, it'll switch the controls the way I want it.

Or I suppose the keymapping is just as easy.

It'll look and handle funky no matter what I guess.... i'll either be using my left button for a left handed character, which is odd to view for a right handed person.

Or, I'll be using a left button for a right handed character and it'll be crisscrossed controls

I have a game pad but triggers never worked well with me either, and a keyboard/mouse is so much faster.

In any case... this will be a new gaming experience in plenty of ways, :)

Didn't Todd recently mention that shields would only be possible to equip to your left hand?

In the recently released long gameplay demo I noticed at one point the equip menus on either side of the screen which I assumed was equipping for each hand. Could be mistaken but I think he used the left menu to equip a weapon and the right menu to equip a spell and the weapon ended up in the right hand and spell in the left. I was actually hoping that I could have a weapon in my left hand and a shield, or whatever else, in my right, because I'm left-handed and it'd be cool to play a left-handed character. We'll see I suppose, it's just a nice-to-have and not really important.

Unless someone makes an open-world version of Deus Ex, Skyrim is still probably going to be the best game ever ever ever ever :-P