I just ordered Skyrim...

gretzky99

Been considering pre-ordering but I think I'll just make sure I get to the shop first thing in the morning and get it off the shelf. Not fussed about the map, I'd prefer to bumble around not knowing where stuff is and find out for myself :-)

Trying to decide whether to take a half-day or a full day off work though. A half-day means that I wont be tempted to lie-in in the morning but also means when I try and play it in the afternoon when I get home the afternoon sun may shine in through my window and make me not be able to see the tv! Oh decisions decisions... how pathetic :-P

I ordered it 2 weeks ago at Game.co.uk. And it was quite cheap (~55 euro, shipping fee included), other shops like Gamestop want me to pay an additional 50 euro fee for delivery.

I'm going to preorder Skyrim from steam as its only £35, the in-game map will be plenty fine for me :)

Also I own Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas all on steam and i can say that modding them is just as easy as without it, plus its much easier to get dlc. Only thing I don't like about it is the ~40000K of system resources used...

I ordered it 2 weeks ago at Game.co.uk. And it was quite cheap (~55 euro, shipping fee included), other shops like Gamestop want me to pay an additional 50 euro fee for delivery.

I'm going to preorder Skyrim from steam as its only £35, the in-game map will be plenty fine for me :)

Also I own Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas all on steam and i can say that modding them is just as easy as without it, plus its much easier to get dlc. Only thing I don't like about it is the ~40000K of system resources used...

Skyrim will be using Steam no matter where you buy it.

Steam does use quite a bit of resources (over 100,000K here), but it's not a problem if you have 4 or more GB of RAM.

I usually order from Steam too, but I just couldn't resist ordering a retail one.

Holding that box in my hands is going to be epic.

<snip>I'm going to preorder Skyrim from steam as its only £35, <snip>

Mate its cheaper to get it from Play.com, its only a few quid but every penny counts right?! :happy:

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/18028090/The-Elder-Scrolls-5-Skyrim/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=skyrim&urlrefer=search

I pre ordered the Collectors edition, 150$ from EBgames :teehee: , good thing i paid it off slowly. The last game that cost that much was Gran Turismo 5 Collectors edition, and it was 120$:hurr: Edited by Thor.