Windows 8 xbox 360

Thor.

Atleast psn doesn't ban people for no reason like that Black ops dlc fiasco thats happening as we speak, insta glitch ban. I mean come on atleast PSN doesn't do that. It is also free.

Wait what are you talking about?

http://www.fanboyfeed.com/black-ops-rezurrection-pack-may-be-causing-xbox-live-profile-bans/

lol the name of the site.

How are those bans for no reason? I don't get it...

OT: But I don't really care about anything to do with xbox because I don't have one and not getting one

OT: But I don't really care about anything to do with xbox because I don't have one and not getting one

lol ironically thats on topic lol

downloading that DLC for some reason made an error report that is sent to microsoft saying the xbox or the game or something isnt legally owned, which is insta ban. why the DLC sends this error report is the issue.

but ya, im a PS3/PC only gamer. im ntot a fan of the xbox. i dont care for the controller personally, and there are no games worth it to get the xbox. Gears is fun, Halo is fun, but neither of which i find are worth it to buy an xbox. and thats pretty much it for exclusives lol.

I would like it if I could actually play Xbox360 discs on my laptop, but as someone said I think that would ruin the market for Xbox 360s. Having XBLA would be nice, is it confirmed that the Xbox Live Arcade Games will be on PC? If it's only use is to chat with my XL friends while I play PC games, I don't really see the point..