Not sure we get more DLCs

SignorNessuno

Sorry for this post, but I have a doubt.
Although among the Fallout 4 files, there are files regarding the "Nuka World" and two about new "Wasteland Workshop."
I suspect that after this E3, Bethesda will stop the production of other DLCs to concentrate their workforce on The Elder Scrolls 6 aka Argonia / Black Marsh.
I know well, we all would like more DLC with maps to explore, new quests and many other content for use in our adventures. But I suspect this never comes.
And that this "Nuka World" can be just as Automatron. One new quest with a unique workbench. That only adds a few new location and a new companion.
It would be a shame if all this proves true. Since there are many other features which should be regarded: as the enclave, the aliens, the brotherhood's past and why Maxson is an elder, or the option to save Nate / Nora
I just wonder why not make them?
I have the impression that Bethesda have exploited the Fallout brand only for easy money, just in time before it is announced TES6 kicking off a huge hype with preorder and collector edition. Just as it happened with Fallout 4. And suddenly we find ourselves with a new TES with almost the same Fallout 4's mechanics (probably settlements and Dwemer Power Armor ... maybe eh).
And I think I understand why they gave support to the mod console. They know that they will not do anything but the minimum to earn money. Release contained very few, just enough to earn money without much effort. The mod will think create better content. And not surprisingly, they are in development, different quest mod. With larger maps and a better gaming experience than Bethesda could do.
But I wonder if Bethesda really held us to work even on Fallout 4. He could at least take the initiative to work on other content similar to Far Harbor?
Size doesn't matter (although the map of Far Harbor is shamefully almost large as Boston). I would rather see maps, although small, at least capable of hosting an interesting scenario with lore, and to travel outside the normal map in most areas. Just as it was in Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
But this seems be in the logic of Skyrim's dlc.
A mini dlc with quests, mini dlc with items for a house and a dlc with a new map to explore with new quests.
I hope to be wrong and this E3, Bethesda announces not only TES6, but also other dlc, and especially map dlc. Because, this game, although interesting, is incomplete, and there are still too many questions in this game that need to be answered.

Except they already stated this is the first batch of DLC this year, and they doubled the price on the season pass because they felt the rest of the content was more valuable than the original price. We are getting more DLC, plain and simple.

Except they already stated this is the first batch of DLC this year, and they doubled the price on the season pass because they felt the rest of the content was more valuable than the original price. We are getting more DLC, plain and simple.

As i said, i'm not sure. Maybe only Nuka World and the 2 wasteland workshop are the extra dlc added into the season pass

Considering how much money Fallout 4 made Bethesda, and considering how lucrative DLC money is I highly doubt that we will stop at just Far Harbor. Granted, these are the same people who stopped making DLC for Skyrim after just Dragonborn, even though the Thalmor were right there and would have made the perfect antagonists for a large expansion.

Maybe Bethesda will take a note from Bioware (ME3 & DA:1) and CD Projekt RED (Witcher 3 with Blood and Wine) and put out a final DLC that is a proper sendoff for the game rather than just tepidly stopping production. I am certainly expecting at least another expansion.

I'm guessing that if the DLCs end up costing less than the season pass (as is the case so far), they risk a class action lawsuit or at least some very bad publicity. Plus, they'd ruin the DLC preorder - which is what the season pass is -- for the next few games.

So I'm guessing that even if they just add a couple more small workshop things, they HAVE to add SOMETHING to fit the season pass price.

I hope to be wrong and this E3, Bethesda announces not only TES6, but also other dlc, and especially map dlc. Because, this game, although interesting, is incomplete, and there are still too many questions in this game that need to be answered.

Always good to keep our hopes realistic. Hoping for more DLCs will be nice without breaking the cornucopia by wishing for a concurrent TES 6. It is more lucrative for Bethesda to milk the Fallout franchise for now, rather than introducing the top franchise as a competitor.

You are just throwing out blind speculation, when all the actual data available points in the totally opposite direction.

Yes, a game studio could lie to you about DLC, but it would be a big mess after selling people a $50 season pass... So until there is any actual evidence to support your claims it is safe to assume they will do what they said.