Bringing companions along for adventure

Fornhed

You can have a human companion (Including mer and beasts) and one animal companion.

Wait - You can have animal companions in this game? AWESOME! I'ma get a wolf companion and it be just me and him traveling the world kicking dragon ass!

I think i will call him... Fluffy...

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay perhaps I missed something.....Is Bethesda making it to where we can have companions in Skyrim?

of course .. this is confirmed .. companions are based on friendship level

Okay thanks! :) I was reading all of this and tried to look something up online about this, but all I got was this thread and another from January saying it would be cool to have companions. So thanks for clearing that up.

Getting attached to a companion? Bury an axe in the back of his/her skull... problem solved; no more attachment. Simples...

But then your axe will get attached to them. :|

True, true... then I'd have to bury an axe in the back of the axe and then it gets metaphysical and could spiral out of control...

Edited by Squiggoth_the_mighty

When they say animal companions do they mean just dogs or can u get wolves, maybe crabs or other such animals? Because like in fallout you would meet the random NPC's who have befriended other animals like the mole rat i think from New Vegas or i think rad roaches. Anyone know or think it might be in Skyrim??

When they say animal companions do they mean just dogs or can u get wolves, maybe crabs or other such animals? Because like in fallout you would meet the random NPC's who have befriended other animals like the mole rat i think from New Vegas or i think rad roaches. Anyone know or think it might be in Skyrim??

Maybe or not. If not you could probably summon like a wolf or crab to follow and help you. Otherwise why not be able to train an animal ( or buy ) to follow you. I don't know for sure, but that's what I think. :biggrin:

Edited by x722ism

I want a pet crab.....They can rip tanks apart.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/armagecko/The_Incredible_Giant_Crab.jpg

I want a pet crab.....They can rip tanks apart.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/armagecko/The_Incredible_Giant_Crab.jpg

I saw a mudcrab the other day...