In desperate need of building meshes/textures

Jeux

Perhaps I should have posted this in mod talk, but its a request nonetheless.

Currently constructing a futuristic city (will post early screens in a week or so) but I'm in dire need of buildings. I was originally going to just retexture either vanilla buildings or buildings from a modder's resource. I'm decent with normal and glow maps, but good god I cannot figure out how to do environmental mapping to make windows, glass, steel, and so on have that glare in the sun and that glow at night. The buildings can have abstract shapes to them, but nothing over the top. If you put fancy LED lights, make sure to have corresponding glow maps with the textures. Just some simple New York type skyscrapers. Preferably black, simple buildings.

I'm not looking for a building kit, though I'll take whatever. Just about 6-10 large meshes with their associated textures or 20+ building piece meshes for manual construction.

Is ANYONE willing to do this? Or point me in the right direction? I've been too caught up in designing/scripting/experimenting to have to make new assets, and the buildings are an important setpiece for the city's overall immersion (that sounds extremely lazy on my part, I know....please understand).

You will be HEAVILY credited in the end product, which will not disappoint.