Glad V is Skyrim?

MizerD

Ok, so I was just wondering who out there actually wanted Skyrim to be the next place we visit in Tamriel. Me and my best mate have been discussing (arguing) about where we wanted the next game to be, ever since we both finished Oblivion. I have always played as a Nord and naturally wanted the game to go to Skyrim, however my friend really wanted the next game to take place in Blackmarsh. SO i'm super happy about it and he.. well isnt :tongue:

So my question is, Were you happy with it being Skyrim? if not where would you have liked it to be?

I always played as the Nords, so tough and warriorlike. Loves to kill. I also liked their culture in the game. So when I heard it was Skyrim I literally screamed with joy and jumped around like a little girl. Needless to say I'm more excited about this game than anything else in the world. :thumbsup:

I can't think of any better place to have dragons or Thuum. Though I can foresee a lot of complaints when the next game has neither dragons nor dragon shouts.

As far as what I wanted, well if it's a Bethesda open world then i couldn't care less what the setting is.

Being a swede myself, I love the nordic feel of Skyrim, and how the vikings have inspired the designers. I couldn't be happier! But to be honest, I havent read much about the different provinces anyway, so I dont know what I'm missing :rolleyes:

I don't know why, but I just don't find snowy regions in video games interesting. That said, I'm still very excited for ESV. The province I wanted to visit the most was the Black Marsh.

Fortunately Skyrim isn't all ice and snow, which is a huge plus.

I found Fallout 3 a chore to explore purely because the landscape was so boring and deserted.

yeah i wanted the next game to be in skyrim because i always wanted to be a viking in a videogame.

(also a dragon, half-dragon, dragon who transforms into human, medieval assassin - dream came true in assassins creed, <insert loads more things i want to be in videogames>)

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

I can't think of any better place to have dragons or Thuum. Though I can foresee a lot of complaints when the next game has neither dragons nor dragon shouts.

As far as what I wanted, well if it's a Bethesda open world then i couldn't care less what the setting is.

No guarantee that you'll wipe out the dragons. In fact, I bet you won't. Otherwise once you finish the main quest you'd never be able to gather more dragon souls. If anything, with the creation of a dragon language, Bethesda will want to include dragons in future releases.

[ Bethesda will want to include dragons in future releases.

I hope they do, because i know that i will NEVER get enougth dragonslaying in skyrim ;)