antonkr

Tea or Coffee  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Tea or Coffee?

• Tea
    • Coffee
    • Both
    • Neither,

I don't know, but If I drink a cup of coffee or tea, I have two cups of something else coming out on the other end. Tell me how this works.LOL

they're both diuretics. they find the water you have in your body and force it out along with what you drank. There's a saying that both are full of vitamin P for a reason! :)

I like both. It depends on my mood. I also like herbal teas, though technically only tea from tea plants is tea, and herbals are tisanes or infusions.

Oh, but you haven't heard of the health "benefits" of a coffee enema? :laugh:

Hehehehehe Draconix you're just too much ;D ... why would I want to put something I drink in the other end of my body ... I really needed the laugh, thanks a stack. ;D

Edited by Nintii

I like both tea and coffee, but for me, there isn't anything better than a hot cup of honey sweetened Twinings Earl Grey tea.

Is it possible I still have a very strong Brit gene in my DNA, even as an American? lol

I like both tea and coffee, but for me, there isn't anything better than a hot cup of honey sweetened Twinings Earl Grey tea.

Is it possible I still have a very strong Brit gene in my DNA, even as an American? lol

If your first response to a crisis is to make a cup of tea then that'll be the DNA. :thumbsup:

"I'm sorry Mrs Smith but your husband died on the operating table"

"Oh no"

"Would you like a cup of tea."

"That would be lovely, thank you."