Remake Morrowind/Skyrim DLC Idea

GodlyHen

Well already the Argonians conquered Morrowind after the destruction of Vvanderfell so conflict has already arisen. On top of that, most countries (if you can call them that) have seceded from the empire. In fact, the entire premise of Skyrim is that now that the High king is dead and Skyrim is no longer part of the Empire, that there is civil war across the land.

However, in regards to the original post, I really see no need for it. Not to mention it'd be silly to have Dovahkiin as the Nerevarine. Dragon shouts of time travel?

only the concept of remaking the original land in all ten miles .. to much work and it would never please the fans of morrowind since they wont do it justice in a DLC .. a small part of morrowind that they never touched? .. yes .. far more likely and a good idea since morrowind wasnt really the entire land of morrowind.

I like the idea, but I agree, doesn't make sense to do officially (or even unofficially, tbh) but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see Morrowind in nice high-res graphics with Havok ragdoll physics, (and a freakin usable compass ffs) etc etc

Morrowind still looks, to this day, still pretty damn good. I'm always impressed when playing it how much of a leap it was beyond the games of its time and certainly its own predecessor.

Nicely done map, btw, didn't know Daggerfall didn't cover the entirety of Hammerfell & High Rock.

Better graphic doesnt make the game personaly I dont care about it. Eventually we will return to Morrowind anyway, as soner or later if the series continues we will walk threw every part of Tamriel and eventually the games will take place in previous lands only in a much distant future so the places will probably be much different then what we will remember.

Nicely done map, btw, didn't know Daggerfall didn't cover the entirety of Hammerfell & High Rock.
If there is to be a DLC for the Main Land of Morrowind, cant Bethesda release it For Morrowind Game, instead of putting it as a DLC for Skyrim.

Why did Bethesda never made a DLC for the Main Land Morrowind.

If there is to be a DLC for the Main Land of Morrowind, cant Bethesda release it For Morrowind Game, instead of putting it as a DLC for Skyrim.

Why did Bethesda never made a DLC for the Main Land Morrowind.

tribunal takes place in the mainland you just never leave the city!