Skyrim has partial dismemberment

Omeletter

Link.

Is this good or bad for you, does it change anything? Do you expect other parts to be dismembered, too? What effect will it have on you/game experience?

Also, it has a lot of alcohol effects, which is better than "damage intelligence" of Oblivion, so yay for that!

Edited by Omeletter

Link.

Is this good or bad for you, does it change anything? Do you expect other parts to be dismembered, too? What effect will it have on you/game experience?

Unless they mean internal organ decapitation, it's not correct. At least according to Todd and Pete's numerous mentions of this not being in Skyrim game play.

Internal organ decapitation? What is that? :confused:

Oh and if it's in the game, I can't wait to get it modded out. I found dismemberment of Fallout 3 too unrealistic and I prefer the game to be more friendly. I usually have fun with console in Oblivion/Fallout 3, beside actually playing it.

You get stabbed and it severs your left lung. It's a form of decapitation no? lol

Your "cap" is your head, and you have been rid of it by a blade, "de-capped"... it refers to having your head removed. Nothing else. :thumbsup:

Atleast it's a perk. I'm happy I wouldn't have to use it if I don't want to. I hate the saying "If you don't like it, don't use it." but I have to agree here. I wouldn't use that like I didn't use the Bloody Mess. :thumbsup: Edited by Omeletter

You get stabbed and it severs your left lung. It's a form of decapitation no? lol

Your "cap" is your head, and you have been rid of it by a blade, "de-capped"... it refers to having your head removed. Nothing else. :thumbsup:

Well decapitation is simply removing your head, not your hat. Dismemberment being your limbs blah blah. I'm just making humor about the announcement.