Skyrim has partial dismemberment

Omeletter

its a mature game no doubt but there is no decapitation or dismemberment.

That's what Pete said, before he discovered that there is decapitation.

https://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon/status/115808014992277504

Decapitation truly is in the game.

Yea .. Noticed that in the info thread after I poster .. Thats a nice touch .. Perk decapitation :3

Internal organ decapitation? What is that? :confused:

Oh and if it's in the game, I can't wait to get it modded out. I found dismemberment of Fallout 3 too unrealistic and I prefer the game to be more friendly. I usually have fun with console in Oblivion/Fallout 3, beside actually playing it.

I agree dismeberment in FO3 and FONV was a little much but in a game were u hit people with sharp objects it's very realistic take a pig and hit it with a sword or axe and see what happens that very real I have done it for experiments the pig was dead already and we ate or donated all the meat so all you animal lovers don't flame me I love animals to I just prefer to eat my animals

The Fallout series is known for over the top gore .. The bloody mess perk for example .. Bethesda was just trying to please the old fans of the series by the cartoonish amounts of dismemberment .. as for TES .. Its not needed but if it is handled correctly I dont see a problem .. Chopping off someones head with a late game axe perk or something? .. That makes sense and is entirely optional ^_^ .. So long as they don't start using the Vats system with intense needless gore I don't see a problem.

Partial dismemberment? of geez,.. I sure hope when I decap a zombie's head, it isn't hanging there only partially cut through....

That would be cool if it happened sometimes though ;)

I hope I will be able to slice of limbs in combat triggering some animation with a horrified bandit bleeding to death :D

Edited by Zeazer