Why did you get the Skyrim Collectors Edition?

modder3434

hey, i was just wondering what the pull was to the purchasers who bought Skyrim Collectors Edition.

my reason was the concept artbook, making of, and i thought the statue looked cool too.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Elder Scrolls and I collect a lot of video game editions, like New Vegas CE.

I'm dedicated to Bethesda, the Art Book, Making Of, and Statue are added bonuses. I want to be able to hang the cloth up and ALSO the CE box because it's so beautifully well done. I need to have the best edition of Skyrim. I've never been this excited about a game....EVER. :biggrin:

I bought the CE simply because I love the TES-series. I know these games will give me thousands of hours of awesome joy, and that alone is well worth the extra money in my world :D

But sure, the stuff you get with it is cool too ;) The Art-book is probably the most interesting piece for me. And the statue will of course instantly hit the shelf somewhere! Also the map will be useful for one of my future Skyrim-mods.

I have a hard time understanding why people would want so much "stuff". You'll just need more room to store your "stuff" eventually. Why!?! explain why you MUST have the knick knacks.

I don't understand...

Pre paid for the game on steam. Basic version.

Well it's not like we're always buying CE-versions of games. At least for me this is very rare. There are very few games I like and play at all nowadays. Skyrim is a special case, as the TES-games have proven themselves over and over to be very good games! So dont you worry, these few collectable items wont exactly join a massive collection of game-toys that is flooding the walls and floors in my house :P

I have a hard time understanding why people would want so much "stuff". You'll just need more room to store your "stuff" eventually. Why!?! explain why you MUST have the knick knacks.

I don't understand...

Pre paid for the game on steam. Basic version.

Well it's not like we're always buying CE-versions of games. At least for me this is very rare. There are very few games I like and play at all nowadays. Skyrim is a special case, as the TES-games have proven themselves over and over to be very good games! So dont you worry, these few collectable items wont exactly join a massive collection of game-toys that is flooding the walls and floors in my house :P

Lets not let this turn into another "would you waste your money" thread .. that trolling mess was left behind pages ago .. keep this pro CE please! :D