OXM HIGH RESOLUTION SCANS

John88

Am i the only one who noticed that when they took a horse from a dead man the game mark it as stealing?

and im the only one who noticed that miles away when they finally reach the town the guard stoped them for stealing that horse?!

WTF!! this is oblivion style guard who knows EVERYTHING! W T F!

Read the whole thing .. Its wasn't the dead guy's horse.. who knows who the horse belonged to .. could have been an imperial legion who was busy pissing in a bush.

Am i the only one who noticed that when they took a horse from a dead man the game mark it as stealing?

and im the only one who noticed that miles away when they finally reach the town the guard stoped them for stealing that horse?!

Read the whole thing .. Its wasn't the dead guy's horse.. who knows who the horse belonged to .. could have been an imperial legion who was busy pissing in a bush.

right. still the word came pretty fast to the town.

and the guard just knew this is the thief. amazing.

right. still the word came pretty fast to the town.

and the guard just knew this is the thief. amazing.

If someone knew he stole the horse and so long as he didn't leave the region then he would be wanted when he got to the city .. the second I got to the part where he said he took a horse I knew he was gonna have problems in the city .. they have already gone on about the crime system being regional and witnessed based*

Cheers!

The ranger's robes with the icebow looks amazing! The hood is nicely concealing the face and the robes have nice shape, well nice!

Doesn't look like ice, it's probably the bow from the Bound Bow spell.

Edited by Povuholo

Thank you so much for the scans, man. appreciated.

it was a lovely read and it's great seeing how different every hands on is with this game, and every preview is fun and entertaining.

gonna be a great game.

and thanks for the wallpaper. guess what on MY desktop now? :)

Thank you for these :) is it just me or the hooded guy from page 4 looks like an assassin from assassins creed? XD Guess I found something nice to wear in skyrim.