Screwed things in File-Attributes

RaoulBogers

Hopefully my question is here at the right place?

Since i've uploaded my files to the nexus and setting up their file-attributes, at first they are working as aspected, but after many changes at the readmes and the description/permissions something is screwed up...

my files are listed as following, you can see beyond my old entry (upped before the Nexus-design-change) all things looking allright, above my newest entry, in the titlebar you can see "last comment on ..." but in the listing no comments are showing (numerical) also no discussion-thread compared to the old entry.

heres the possible reason (?) in editfile.php or better the setup-form the matched buttons/options/choose-gadgets:

"Allow comments...." Yes/No

"Allow discussion...." Yes/No

.....simply did not exist, showing this site in source-code says:

<input type="hidden" name="allow_rating" value="1" />

after that only entries for "allow tagging" and "allow images" exist, but no one of the missing, it seems that the php has an error or some of the scripts binded to it.

i've deleted the caches, deleted all the cookies but that's senseless/helpless, the problem always exists.

Is there a possibility to fix it? Or is it better to delete the whole bunch of files and re-up them under new entry (by loosing the stats)?

I'dont wanne forget to say thanks to buddha for the help, so it's now possible to add comments, but the error in "edit attributes" and file-listing always exist.

LG Raoul.

Edited by RaoulBogers

What's the actual problem with your file? You haven't said.

If you disable comments then a lot of options get removed by default, as it says in the tool-tip.

...sry if i didnt tell it clear, i want all the options-buttons back, to set the matched options to enable and to see in file-listing if some comments / discussions are new?

...how they could reenabled? Comments are enable now, but not listed in filelist, discussion is not allowed, and i couldnt set them to enable.

...what i must do to get the options back, for looking like that again (screenshot from my old entry)?

Explained: As i've upload+setup the files i set all options to disable and set the file to hide (my fault,sry) so i could work at the images/readmes/descriptions undisturbed till they are ready for offer. Now i know all things must be ready before uploading, pls excuse me but this was my first entry with the new nexus-design (with the old one i got no trouble).

hopefully i dont must delete all my files and re-up them in a new entry to get the options back? :(

LG Raoul.

Edited by RaoulBogers