Sorting Files

sorceress99

I was just going to get some screenshots for you, and I stumbled on something interesting. If I make my font size 3 sizes bigger (using ctrl and the mousewheel) the go button shows up. If I make it one size smaller everything in the whole bar diasppears.

Default Size:

Three Sizes Bigger:

One Size Smaller:

I was just going to get some screenshots for you, and I stumbled on something interesting. If I make my font size 3 sizes bigger (using ctrl and the mousewheel) the go button shows up. If I make it one size smaller everything in the whole bar diasppears.

Ah, you remind me, i changed the standard Fonts in Firefox.. but i did not set it to override websites that set their own font, and for me scaling up or scaling down via ctrl does not make the GO button appear (well, it makes everything smaller or larger ,p) (This is apparently a Firefox 7 related behavior, usually CTRL wheel rescales text, but in FF7 it seems to literally zoom in and zoom out)

But when i check in Firefox to override the Font selection of websites i can actually make other (missing) design elements appear, like the "member network" dropdown thingy.

Edited by eRe4s3r

Yes, setting "Text Size" to Medium in IE9 seemed to have fixed a number of spacing/misplaced page-element problems for me. I then used the "Zoom" feature to magnify what's on-screen back to a comfortable size on my monitor.

(And yes, increasing the Text Size to "Largest" made the "Go" Button disappear. I didn't bother checking with the intermediate sizes. :thumbsup: )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

I can recreate the problem under firefox with CTRL+"Mouse_Wheel" UP or DOWN key :

If I downscale the page, GO button disappear;

and if I upscale, it reappear.

It may have something to do with the size of that button, as the "LOGIN" or "REGISTER" buttons just works fine.

Hope it helps and sorry for bad english ; ]

Edited by zephxs

I have two PC's with Firefox 8 here. One is running windows 7, the button shows up where it should be. The other is running Vista, button will not show up (tried the rescaling trick, no button). So maybe that will help pinpoint the problem?