Bethesda: Wii U support, Skyrim port possible

Thor.

I already talked about this in the info thread so I'll try to sum my feelings on this up .. Wii-U = slightly weak console about as good as a 360/PS3 and with report of weaker graphics when trying to use the screen and the game at the same time so the concept of having your inventory on the mini screen appears to be bogus with the hardware at its current state .. that all said .. its a waste of money to buy a console that is barely up to snuff with current gen when next gen is right around the corner... a lot of doubt on the Wii-U and for good reason.

I already talked about this in the info thread so I'll try to sum my feelings on this up .. Wii-U = slightly weak console about as good as a 360/PS3 and with report of weaker graphics when trying to use the screen and the game at the same time so the concept of having your inventory on the mini screen appears to be bogus with the hardware at its current state .. that all said .. its a waste of money to buy a console that is barely up to snuff with current gen when next gen is right around the corner... a lot of doubt on the Wii-U and for good reason.

I agree with you there.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I find it extremely unlikely.

"Hines said that creating games for multiple platforms is a lot of work."

Because the game is being released soon, I doubt that Bethesda would waste time creating another port and would focus on other things instead.

"We'll see. It's definitely a possibility."

Want to know what else is definitely a possibility? Me, one day seducing Katy Perry. "Definitely a possibility" is like < 1% chance in my terms.

Of course these are my opinions. Logically I doubt a release to any handheld products from Bethesda.

And they would have to change A LOT for Wii U.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I find it extremely unlikely.

"Hines said that creating games for multiple platforms is a lot of work."

Because the game is being released soon, I doubt that Bethesda would waste time creating another port and would focus on other things instead.

"We'll see. It's definitely a possibility."

Want to know what else is definitely a possibility? Me, one day seducing Katy Perry. "Definitely a possibility" is like < 1% chance in my terms.

Of course these are my opinions. Logically I doubt a release to any handheld products from Bethesda.

And they would have to change A LOT for Wii U.

I agree .. but the Wii-U isn't hand held and could run Skryim so long as the screen on the controller is disabled.

Yea I doubt it for the Wii.

It will splode!!!

Except for Skyrim Tennis, you know you have reached the peak of entertainment when you are bating dragon balls and mud crubs back and forth,

Lol Great idea :biggrin:

. its a waste of money to buy a console that is barely up to snuff with current gen when next gen is right around the corner... a lot of doubt on the Wii-U and for good reason.

reckon it's going to be going on 2 years, isn't what I call right around the corner. But other than that...