Bard Mods

InuyashaFE

I'm sure someone could mod in a Daedric synthesiser and a Roland 201 tape delay unit (those things have been around forever so it wouldn't break immersion) Get some Basic Channel or Rod Modell style dub techno going on.

What? Where do you even begin to... what... A medieval tape delay unit? How does this NOT break immersion? Clearly there's a very large body of context that is being left out.

:hurr:

I'm sure someone could mod in a Daedric synthesiser and a Roland 201 tape delay unit (those things have been around forever so it wouldn't break immersion) Get some Basic Channel or Rod Modell style dub techno going on.

What? Where do you even begin to... what... A medieval tape delay unit? How does this NOT break immersion? Clearly there's a very large body of context that is being left out.

:hurr:

(facepalm)

A " :P " on that first post would've been the context I was looking for.

:laugh: Grrr!!!

Edited by Jermungand

With respect though Rammstein or any rock/metal music is just as inappropriate as techno... :whistling:

Well, yes, I'm well aware of that. I never suggested it was appropriate. I was entertaining the line of thought started by the last few people. Nor did I suggest that it should be objectively present, in the palpable form of an in-game technological item or activity, and/or at the same time make a statement that it wouldn't be anachronistic to do so.

I hope this clarifies where I was coming from with that. Sorry if I sound rough in the above paragraph. This whole dialogue just made me a bit confused with what was going on, and I'm struggling to put us both on the same page.

Edited by Jermungand

With respect though Rammstein or any rock/metal music is just as inappropriate as techno... :whistling:

Well, yes, I'm well aware of that. I never suggested it was appropriate. I was entertaining the line of thought started by the last few people. Nor did I suggest that it should be objectively present, in the palpable form of an in-game technological item or activity, and/or at the same time make a statement that it wouldn't be anachronistic to do so.

I hope this clarifies where I was coming from with that. Sorry if I sound rough in the above paragraph. This whole dialogue just made me a bit confused with what was going on, and I'm struggling to put us both on the same page.

I dunno, there are some songs out there now days, metal and techno, that of someone were to take the time to turn it into lute/hand drum/flute music it could be pretty neat XD