Bard Mods

InuyashaFE

how has no one even suggested the epic music that is in extremo or eluveitie. folk metal would fit in so well its not even funny, also hurdy-gurdys...... thousands of them.

Probably because we never heard of them. I'm looking them up right now, since you mentioned them.

Edited by Jermungand

how has no one even suggested the epic music that is in extremo or eluveitie. folk metal would fit in so well its not even funny, also hurdy-gurdys...... thousands of them.

Probably because we never heard of them. I'm looking them up right now, since you mentioned them.

Now that I have listened, I think the tempo is far too fast and staccato. I thought of Reise Reise because much of the song has a slow progression, which makes for better environmental music. But, hey, whatever floats your boat. :)

Eluveitie is actually a really good folk metal band I don’t like every song from them but the song nil is really good and it would fit in good seems like a lot of ppl are not much into folk metal

So we've heard news that bards are going to actually play songs. This opens up a door to new types of mods! I bet you pretty soon we're gonna have bards playing AC/DC with midieval instruments. Personally I'd like to hear a bard play the Morrowind tune.

What kinds of songs are you hoping to hear/will get modded in?

It would be great to hear some music from Morrowind, feeling a bit nostalgic. :thumbsup:

Eluveitie or Korpiklaani all the way. Eluveitie would probably fit a bit better, but something about hearing Keep On Galloping by Korpiklaani as you run through the mountians just takes the cake.

As a joke I plan on doing some bollywood !@#$, like Mukkala Muqabula in a bar. Maybe animate the dance o_O.

In all truthfulness,I probably wont add more than some folk metal and the morrowind theme (my favorite). If I want something else, I'll just turn in-game music off and play what I want to hear.