So who wants to be a dragon!?

TheMysteriousTraveler

I bet BGS really wanted to jump the shark and include the ability to turn into a dragon or ride one, but as soon as you do that you remove all gameplay they spent so much effort on perfecting and replace it with pretty boring attack sequences.

that would be awesome :D! but wouldnt it be better if there was a dragon race? like argonian, but with a dragon head, and bigger body? and that wears an amulet when in anthro form, but when he takes if off :O BAM hes a dragon~

I recall there was a mod like taht for oblivion... I just typed in Dragon in the tesnexus search engine and it poped up.

I want to be a dragon! I'd sit on my DRAGON THRONE and wear my DRAGON CROWN and I'd fly into my DRAGON TOWN and do an awesome DRAGON ROAR and all the people would stare in awe and say HOLY f*** THAT'S AWESOME and then I'd eat them because I'M A DRAGON I DO WHAT I WANT!

...And own a floating mansion lifted up by argonian slaves forced to flap their arms really hard?

Yes, i saw your post on the fan loot thread :P

so many dragon mods on tes XD Im talking skyrim tho~! Im thinking, skyrim dragon head....ya know?

that would be awesome :D! but wouldnt it be better if there was a dragon race? like argonian, but with a dragon head, and bigger body? and that wears an amulet when in anthro form, but when he takes if off :O BAM hes a dragon~

I recall there was a mod like taht for oblivion... I just typed in Dragon in the tesnexus search engine and it poped up.

I want to be a dragon! I'd sit on my DRAGON THRONE and wear my DRAGON CROWN and I'd fly into my DRAGON TOWN and do an awesome DRAGON ROAR and all the people would stare in awe and say HOLY f*** THAT'S AWESOME and then I'd eat them because I'M A DRAGON I DO WHAT I WANT!

...And own a floating mansion lifted up by argonian slaves forced to flap their arms really hard?

so many dragon mods on tes XD Im talking skyrim tho~! Im thinking, skyrim dragon head....ya know?

Wait, skyrim dragonhead? what do you mean?

I don't.

I want to slay them and consume their souls.

:mellow:

Concerning dragons... I'll have a stuffed dragon's head on my wall in due course. I have a feeling the little wooden cabin deep in the woods will fit for my dovahkiin's need. Edited by hejpadig

Wait, skyrim dragonhead? what do you mean?

like useing the head of a dragon, and the body of like...an argonian, maybe some extras like....spikes, bigger dragon tales all that good stuff!

Well, in Skyrim, you already are... technically.

You are the soul of a dragon that somehow got dropped into the body of a mortal.

Actually u just have the blood of a dragon. Like Martin Septim, Tiber Septim and Uriel Septim.