500 things you have learned in Oblivion

scarhunter92

Even with the beard, how would they recognize you anyway? Sheogorath himself says he always looks different: "Who am I? Well I'm me... unless I'm somebody else, then I'm them...it's never the same."

When Sheogorath is "somebody else", there's only one "somebody" that he— "elses". :unsure:

And that, my friends, is when all the clowns in the giant pit begin to produce some of the more interesting odors.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

448. Mythic Dawn Sleeper Agents may blow their cover(just by summoning armor) when other hostile NPC is near(or maybe you attack them), even before you find the Dagon Shrine.(I summoned some bandit in Bravil via console out of boredom. Then it happend) And City Guards will never care unless they attack guards, or you.

449. The agents in the Waterfront and Anvil docks go out of their way to find you just so they can walk up and tell you "I have nothing to say to you" then turn around and go back to where they came from. Or at least I think they are going back where they came from. It really annoys me so I always plant an arrow in the back of their head.

450. The exact same Fighter's Guild Porter is in EVERY Guild at once.

They are all twins (sextuplets?) like that family on the Discover channel. Like in todays military, twins can not be assigned to the same billet at the same time, so they put each one in a different guild hall.

Like in todays military, twins can not be assigned to the same billet at the same time...

Why? :huh:

I do not know why, I never asked. I found that out when my brother and I tried to get stationed together back in 1998. I just assumed it had something to do with twins being too easy to get mixed up or maybe the chance that one would try to take advantage of the others rank if one was higher than the other. My brother and I are not twins, there was another reason we could not be stationed together: my 'other' brother beat me there. That's right, three siblings can not be in the same billet at the same time, even if they are not twins. That is because there was an instance where there were 5 brothers stationed together on one navy ship. The ship sank in battle and all 5 boys died. That, and a other situations like that are what lead to the rule. And I'll bet you thought Private Ryan was the only one.

452. You can see Morrowind, but not a thing is there.

453. You can see Hammerfell too, but still nothing.

454. You can swim forever...and I mean forever and not see crap.

455. Flinging things from high places while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA" is always fun.

456. Item duping in some locations...is freaking hilarious.

457. Summoning a hoard of bandits to a barracks= WIN