Skyrims release

Linky1

What seemed like a few days ago my friend said 'Skyrim will be out in 8 weeks and a bit', we were both depressed on how slow the time had been going. Just now I realized that its only 5 weeks on friday, and its getting close quick now. So I wondored how people are feeling about Skyrim being so close, and the fact its coming out? What will you do first on it?

I have a desktop gadget that shows the time until 11.11.11. Right now it's 39 days 3 hours 42 Minutes and 20 seconds.

I am very excited about it! Firstly I will read the manual while the game installs.

And I will probably pass out when the Main Menu shows up.

Edited by Iv000

The first thing I will do in Skyrim is find a bed and sleep for 72 hours to vicariously make up for all the sleep I will be losing.

I have a gadget on my desktop counting down and it seems to be counting very slowly. I can't wait, October is my favorite month and I have a lot going on this month but not matter what it seems that November will never get here! Ugh! I'm so impatient I can't wait. It's a shame that Bethesda didn't release some sort of demo for Skyrim :(

I cant wait .. but on a side note my PC bluecreened once on startup today o_O no clue what happened .. hope everything is ok .. would be horrible to get a bug right before skyrim .. this PC have been great to me for years though and Ive never had a virus I couldn't get rid of yet.

I have a Skyrim countdown clock as well.

I will put Alduin on my bed stand, hang the map on my wall, check out the game manual and the Art Book then install the game and then play. I've been planning on what to do first for weeks. :thumbsup:

I cant wait .. but on a side note my PC bluecreened once on startup today o_O no clue what happened .. hope everything is ok .. would be horrible to get a bug right before skyrim .. this PC have been great to me for years though and Ive never had a virus I couldn't get rid of yet.

Every computer show that screen once, mine too and it´s working fine I went to see what was it it´s called blue screen of death, it means it´s "dead" as in people need to format the computer or get a new one but I read that every computer get this screen once in their lifetime and sometimes doesn´t mean anything, lucky us I guess XD

Back on topic, if the CK is ready to use when I get skyrim I will copy my oblivion face values to skyrim´s player NPC and change vampires eye colour to the one I use in oblivion and make a turn vampire potion to put it right on the start x) assuming the CK resembles the CS.I´m really happy for it´s only 5 weeks now and along this 5 weeks I´ll be buying dark souls and uncharted 3 so it will be an easy wait.

Ehh... the first thing I'll do is check the performance. There's always a slightly trembling feeling for me as I start up a game the first time... never sure what the performance will be and I get depressed if I can't run something at ULTRA-MEGA-AWESOME graphics haha... feels like I'm missing out on the game otherwise.

My computer can run The Witcher 2 with everything maxed in 1920x1080 ('cept for Übersampling, but then again my computer is built for gaming not launching Nasa rockets...) so I at least think it'll be alright... always hard to say.