Cant remember the mod,,but you may

rockygohard18

Sounds like A World of Pain. maybe? I know it has some weapon merchants in Goodsprings, not sure though if it's in the gas station.

thanks for the reply..yea I got WoP...its not that haha I totally forgot,,It wasnt very popular but the guy mod had crossbows and a m16 with a grenade launcher

Shoot lol bad thing about mods,,once you forget about one 1000000 more takes it place

There was a Tactical Weapons mod that set up a shop in there defended by some guys with Riot Shotguns if I remember right. I was creating an AWOP patch for it at one point but it turned out the author was (or had been previously) a thief so the mod was removed, the author banned and I dropped the patch. I can't remember if it had a Crossbow though, so I'm not totally sure it was the same mod.

There was a Tactical Weapons mod that set up a shop in there defended by some guys with Riot Shotguns if I remember right. I was creating an AWOP patch for it at one point but it turned out the author was (or had been previously) a thief so the mod was removed, the author banned and I dropped the patch. I can't remember if it had a Crossbow though, so I'm not totally sure it was the same mod.

OK!!! thanks man for real,,your spot on now that I remember right it was a tactical mod,but man really? wow that really sucks he did that wish I knew who made it,,,it had some awesome death dealers in there.

The crossbow mod guy, ban etc. Read it here.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/319402-desert-scorpions-tactical-squad/page__st__20

Ok found this guy. toxa01/Crushoverwrite or whatever. Looks like he was banned repeatedly from nexus for stealing other people's work.

Check here: damn, why can't I paste a link?

Anyway, it's on a forum at *not allowed*. djmystro, if you want the link just PM me.

Part of that topic:

dazzerfong, on 11 August 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

Nice weapons, Crush, but remember to credit the original authors: after all, you're using their work in the end.

crushoverwrite Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

This is all my work,trust me

dazzerfong Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

Nice try: the M200 is NOT yours, nor is the АК-47, АК-47 tactical, АКSu comando, Anics Skif А-3000, Ares Shrike, AS VAL, Avenger AXE, Avenger X2, Barrett 82a1 Special, Car-15, Beretta, Colt М16а3, Colt М4а1 RIS, Colt М4а1 LAM, Colt Python, Crossbow, Deser Eagle(MW2 version), Earth Quake, FN P-90, H&К G-36к, H&К 416 Tactical, H&К PSG-1, М-14 ЕBR, М-14 special, US Soccom М-24, М-249 SAW, Colt М4а1, Colt М4 Patriot, М-60, Mossberg Tactical , H&К MP-5к, H&К МP7а3, PP-200, H&К 416 Special Tactical, SR-25 МК11 Mod 0, Colt М4а1 tactical, Colt М4а1 Tactical V2, ТАR-21, H&К UMP-45, USAS - 12, VSS vintorez, H&К XМ - 8. The rest, I don't know, but for those, credits.

crushoverwrite Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

i know that i must credit to all whose work I used in Tactical Weapon Pack.All credit were written on NEXUS,but file was deleted and I lost all information.But i want said thanks to all guys who work on this models and textures and saied big thanks to site FPS BANANA for many quality models.

Edited by n0t0ryczny