Strange dream

rela82me

Okay this is my first post here, i haven't joined a forum in a while but I have been following this one for some time now. I have a sickening obsession with Skyrim, and everyone at the house is tired of hearing about it. However, last night I had a strange dream about Skyrim and no one else will appreciate it accept for maybe you guys. Anyhow I was at work ( I work at sams club ) and I was stocking product when I cam across a box for our games. I dig around and I found a sheet with a paper that said street date 11.11.2011 do not sell early. Well I knew right away what it was and I found like 50 copies of the game and it was like a month early ( I know games don't go gold that fast). So I remember just going up to the register with the game trying to decide if this is worth possibly losing my job over. I guess I chose to try it out and I went and bought it with no problems and woke up RIGHT before I was going to put in the disc :/ Anyone else obsessing this bad??

Yep.

I recently had one 2 days ago, I was so disappointed when I woke up and noticed that I'm not playing the game.

That's normal though, people often have dreams about stuff they are excited about.

Edited by Iv000

the other day I woke up at 11.11 am .. went to the store and saw a flyer on the post outside that advertised an event on 11/11/11 .. got home and made some fish .. pulled out the tartar sauce and check the exp date 11/11/11 .. I see this constantly now because my mind notices it due to this game .. also about a month ago the power went out over the whole city .. and the only thing I could think of is "I really hope the world doesn't end tonight .. I haven't played skyrim yet" seriously xD lols

i dreamed i was playing skyrim and i was a member of the imperial legion. i explored, i fought i stole, and the red flag went up when i was fighting a conjuer and all of a sudden we were teleported to the chapel of kvatch. thatts when i relized that i was dreaming about skyrim, and the parts i hadn't seen in skyrim were being replaced with images of oblivion. i was so pissed. :wallbash: any way on 11.11.11 my attendence in college will have dropped. :biggrin:

i had a dream i was in gears of war

except i had never played gears of war, or seen gameplay, before i had my dream, and it was almost the same, except for those guys in pinstripe suits with m4a1's :wacko:

the other day I woke up at 11.11 am .. went to the store and saw a flyer on the post outside that advertised an event on 11/11/11 .. got home and made some fish .. pulled out the tartar sauce and check the exp date 11/11/11 .. I see this constantly now because my mind notices it due to this game .. also about a month ago the power went out over the whole city .. and the only thing I could think of is "I really hope the world doesn't end tonight .. I haven't played skyrim yet" seriously xD lols

LOL same here, I notice every time something has to do with the date 11.11.11. And that was actually my grandmother's birthday November 11, 1911. Coincidence? But yea I was thinking to myself, 'If the world ends please let it not be before Skyrim comes out and please let me at least enjoy it for awhile before the world explodes, or zombies attack, or giant squids take over.' :psyduck:

I had a dream last night/this morning I was starting up Skyrim and was wanting to do something else but I kept going to Riverwood (obviously as that's the demo and the only bit I've really seen) it was very annoying. I kept waking up and telling myself off for dreaming about it at all. Mind you better than dreaming of sex with unobtainable women again.