Help! Can't pass stealth suit mk2 tests

nooneisavailable

I'm trying to pass the stealth suit mk2 test in Old World Blues. I'm using a stealth boy and la fantoma! which makes my stealth 100.

I'm stuck on the basic test. I've watched several youtube videos and it seems like as long as the robot is facing away they can sneak past.

I've waited and timed it perfectly so the robot is the furthest away it can be with it's back turned and I'm still being detected. Any ideas why?

Could it be a addon that is causing this (I hope not, I have 160 installed).

Thanks for help, I'm super frustrated.

No One

So I was guessing the stealth boy didn't help, so I loaded an old game (two levels lower and raised nothing but stealth) It's now 97 with the suit, and I'm still having the same problem. The robots see me when they're parked and looking the other direction. This sucks.

I swear, I watched a walkthrough on youtube and the guy walked right behind the robot from behind without being detected.

Edited by nooneisavailable

There is a very easy way to complete the tests, it could be considered cheating in the sense that you're not following the course....

Back at the top of the entrance to the testing area there'll be a walkway, cross it and go through the right door in to the "Admin Observation Area" (alternatively you can go through the "Other Observation Areas" and circle around to the admin one. The doors are locked, one of them can be opened with the console with a password on a holotape you should've picked up earlier on in the facility. Once in the admin observation area, you will be able to simply jump down in to the School Principles office and open the safe. Wish I could be more detailed but haven't played through it since OWB's release.

As above said, you can also trip the lasers with your science skill before starting the test to prep the area for a little easier navigation. You will need high lock picking if you dont have the password, like close to 100.

Eh? I did this on my first try. Just be patient, wait for the robot to move away and then move through the hall when it is furthest away from you. When you do the quest and trigger the roboscorps just gun down all the robots before starting the next couple of sneak tests and they will be super easy (:

• 1 month later...