Change your appearance?

FnimonSni

One of the things that bothered me in Oblivion was that you couldn't change your face. After playing loads of hours you can be cind of bored of aestethic things and might want to change it.

I'm thinking barbers - to change your haircut and potentially beard. Tattooists - now that there are tattoos. And maybe even makeup... shops. :whistling:

I would be nice if there was, but if this dousen't happen there will probebl be a mod too. :thumbsup:

Anyone else thinking the same way or know anything about it?

It would be nice with a barbershop, but yet again it isn't in the game, but some experienced modders might be able to mod that in, to make it more realistic instead of the showracemenu. Some roleplaying you know, been out in the woods for weeks, and you have grown a nice beard. Then you reach the nearest town and shave it at the barber's. Edited by hejpadig

I think a few unique hairstyles should be locked off at the start of the game .. then you have to find a barber to get them later .. but I doubt it would happen outside of a mod .. omg .. if anyone wants to script this I would model the hairstyles :o .. I personally think that would be an awesome mod! xD

showracemenu?

Some of us like keeping our old levels.

You didn't learn the workaround?

showracemenu

fiddle with it til your done (do not hit accept)

open console

save

load save

Winner!

I don't think it should ever be that tedious, when it could easily be handled as an actual game feature, and on top of that, your racial abilities and bonuses don't carry over.

I remember swapping out from one race to an argonian and it didn't give me the water breathing.