Multi-Player in the Elder Scrolls

stars2heaven

Multi-Player in the Elder Scrolls  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bethesda make future Elderscrolls game multi-player?

• Yes
    • No
    • There should atleast be some sort of option

A MMO would use a different engine and would probably end up sucking.

And the TES MMO won't be a numbered release in the series. And BGS won't be developing it, they are most likely to continue with SP games. it'll likely be zenimax online. Google search for all the rumours that a tes mmo is actually the what the unnamed project is that they are working on. Another year or so and I'd expect some news on what the thing is supposed to be, it's been a while now..

Zenimax online is working on something, but why would it be a TES game if its a huge desert with a bunch of rocks? I guess it could be taking place in the desert region of tamerial but I find that unlikely. That or they have a random graphic for no reason that just symbolizes openess and a freeworld.

Sauces say it's a TES MMO. That desert scene I don't know what it is, I think it's just something they put there. I don't think it's a clue to their unannounced project.

Eeek. Multiplayer. No thanks.

Nope. One of the reasons I love the Elder Scrolls so much is because it is one of the few games that has yet to be corrupted by multiplayer. :P

My thoughts exactly.