I could truly use some support...Please

TroloWiseEared

Have you played Morrowind  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played Morrowind

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, as well as games previous to Morrowind

I'd have played Morrowind if I knew about it at the time, but I was introduced to Elder Scrolls through Oblivion. I love the lore.

However, I'm apathetic toward the previous games because the way Skyrim sounds, it sounds like it'll blow the others out of the water, I don't even have the motivation to play Oblivion anymore because of it. xD

I'd have played Morrowind if I knew about it at the time, but I was introduced to Elder Scrolls through Oblivion. I love the lore.

However, I'm apathetic toward the previous games because the way Skyrim sounds, it sounds like it'll blow the others out of the water, I don't even have the motivation to play Oblivion anymore because of it. xD

I agree to all four of these sentences, I discovered The Elder Scrolls via Oblivion and haven't backtracked to the others yet...and I may never since Skyrim just looks SO good...I have no motivation to play them or Oblivion haha.

Morrowind was a better GAME to play

Oblivion was a better game to PLAY

Love this... puts perfect words to my thought.

Anyways, To the OP:

You may be reading into it too much... unfortuneately, above all else, Bethesda likes to experiment.

And yea,... Todd had issues with oblivion,.. notice he learned to keep his mouth shut alittle better?(no offense meant to him of course, but even he can acknowledge he made a mistake)

actually a little disappointed we wont get to see all the cut features of Skyrim now,.. heh

I've only played Oblivion. And it got me addicted the second I got it. The thing is, I don't think I'll ever play Morrowind, because of the fact that I played its updated version as to say, which was Oblivion. And with all the awesome Skyrim information we've received so far I highly doubt I can go back and try out Morrowind and still enjoy it.

Kids these days...... I read that (very carefully and thoroughly too!) in 5-6 minutes. If you can't read the entirety of a post, don't waste my time by replying to it... /endgrumpyoldmanrant ;)

Anyways, Morrowind was a great game, a wonderful RPG, and is still my favorite game of all time. Oblivion was also a great game, an Adventure/RPG hybrid, and is my second favorite game of all time. They are both very similar in some ways and very different in others, but I still love them both. There's nothing that says "Thou shalt not enjoy two similar, yet different games" is there? I happen to enjoy many different FPS games, some other RPG games, a couple MMOs, a few RTS games, as well as Racing & Sports games.... nothing wrong with any of them. Let's just all agree to disagree and spend out time looking forward to Skyrim instead of moping about who does or does not like Morrowind over Oblivion or vice versa.

OK? - thnx - bye-bye

Edited by Elder III