'Rage' Bethesda's latest

Craigsters

I bought Rage on Friday for the xbox 360, awesome fun game, one of the best games I ever played, highly recommend getting it, I played it for twelve hours yesterday and only killed one big boss and rescued the resistance leader, and I didn't even do all the side jobs or mission's yet!..

I found some schematics and bought some and upgraded my armor and weapons a few times and found one bubblehead in the sheriff;'s office!.

Going back to the ship next to get my DNA!.

25gb Space required if you buy the PC version.

Rage is id, Bethesda only published the game.

Yea it said both on the xbox jewel case art, hope it doesn't have any of the Bethesda bugs, fallout 3 goty freezes on the xbox and has lag!..

The only problem I came across is when your reviving or defibrillating yourself, if not down properly the arrows go back and forth and never stop and restarting from last saved game is required if it continues to go back and forth, I haven't mastered the defibrillator yet, so it could be me!..

Edited by Craigsters

Rage is id, Bethesda only published the game.

Yea it said both on the xbox jewel case art, hope it doesn't have any of the Bethesda bugs, fallout 3 goty freezes on the xbox and has lag!..

thats because bethesda developed it as well as published it. the publisher doesnt make the game, so in the case of RAGE, bethesda has nothing to do with the bugs in the game, they simply publish the game

I managed to fix the major texture pop thing by setting NVidia control panel (basic) to full quality settings, but its still loading low res where i can see. now that i know that the whole game doesnt look 'meh' (actually quite nice when its not being retarded) then i'd like it to be fixed before i continue playing.

Looks like im putting this title down for a while.

I managed to fix the major texture pop thing by setting NVidia control panel (basic) to full quality settings, but its still loading low res where i can see. now that i know that the whole game doesnt look 'meh' (actually quite nice when its not being retarded) then i'd like it to be fixed before i continue playing.

Looks like im putting this title down for a while.

There was a patch released today. Hopefully it fixed most of the problems.