The revenge game.

Korodic

Ok everyone, I HAD a friend who needed help. I spent time out of my life to help him build a computer, I did it for (even if it didn't come with one i would've built it) a game that came free with his graphic's card which he didn't like anyways. Some games on the PC let you use an xbox controller, so I lent him my cheap gamestop usb controller.

This is where the problem starts...

He does not want to give back the controller. Whenever I message him he ignores it. I know he is intentionally avoiding me because my other REAL friend asked him about it and he laughed. So he values stealing my 20$ gamestop controller over our friendship. Either I get it back, or I make his life hell.

Ideas on getting it back:

Call his house and tell his parents (the kid is 18 btw)

Have a friend take it for me (it aint stealing if it's mine...)

Ideas on revenge:

Leaving his phone number for ppl to dial when they are bored...

Bombing his phone with spam.

What are your suggestions on how I should get it back? What about revenge?

Silly me. How about going to his home, knocking on the door, and saying, may I have my controller back now, please?

Seems like the logical thing to do.

Or...if you want to go undercover...

Dress up as a pizza man, open the box which sprays some knock out gas, run into the house, retrieve the controller, and some cash from his pockets to satisfy your income needs, which have been slightly deprived due to the retrieving of that said gas. :ninja: :happy: :devil: :teehee:

Silly me. How about going to his home, knocking on the door, and saying, may I have my controller back now, please?

I AM going to do this today, though I have a strong feeling he will probably not answer the door, and be an a'hole like he is being right now.

I would go buy myself a 360 controler and then continue bragging to him that i have something better.:thumbsup:

the 360 controller by default is already mapped out in most games. Its a must have.

Edited by Thor.

Bide your time...wait until he finds some girl dumb enough to marry him and they have kids. Kidnap his first born and hold for ransom for the controller...oh, plus a six pack of beer and a pizza. ya might get hungry waiting...heh...

Seriously...direct confrontation. If he won't return it, he's proven himself somebody you don't need in your life.

Well, I got it back, but I'm loving these answers :thumbsup:

I got him to respond to me online under a different topic then i asked him wut he was doing later today... he said nothing but homework (so he WILL be home) and then i asked him about it then i went over and got it. idk why he didnt just give it back sooner rather than duck me. lmfao.