The revenge game.

Korodic

Well, I got it back, but I'm loving these answers :thumbsup:

I got him to respond to me online under a different topic then i asked him wut he was doing later today... he said nothing but homework (so he WILL be home) and then i asked him about it then i went over and got it. idk why he didnt just give it back sooner rather than duck me. lmfao.

don't let him borrow your car

I got him to respond to me online under a different topic then i asked him wut he was doing later today... he said nothing but homework (so he WILL be home) and then i asked him about it then i went over and got it. idk why he didnt just give it back sooner rather than duck me. lmfao.

nor your girlfriend :rolleyes:

Car... girlfriend... car.... girlfriend... car... girlfriend.

Priorities.

Car... girlfriend... car.... girlfriend... car... girlfriend.

Priorities.

your car doesn't have a choice

Granny and others here are correct, go and knock on his door and ask for it ... there's nothing quite like getting in someone's face - they never expect it to happen ... dont' be afraid Skiblets ... I know that this is uppermost in your mind because you've already heard from your REAL friend that he thought it was funny ... and it bothers you ... don't let that bother you ... remember the longer it takes for you to ACT the harder it will become.

If your mind wants to run then do this last ... go there with someone, but only if he's stronger than you.

Or casually on purpose bump into him on the street or where he hangs out when you're with a friend and ask for it then and GET an answer as to when he's going to give it and then go get it ... put a TIME on it, like tomorrow at twelve etc., or how about like right now, "because me and "your friend" are going to play right now !

Very last on my list, go and smack him.

I've lent a lot of clothing to my girlfriends, so I know what you're talking about ... I have even gone as far as saying something like this, "Oh, I see you're STILL wearing that OLD THING, thank God it's GONE out of my closet, you did me a favor", all of this is said in front of other people to drive the stake in further, cos there's nothing quite like an audience when it comes to pay back ... they almost never wear it again.

Maybe you should try that approach ... "Hah, you're using that piece of c***" ... !

Edited by Nintii