Skyrim Map leaked!

Technogran

Skyrim is approximately the same size as Oblivion, but will seem bigger because of the more vertical terrain (ie you go up or down allot crossing the mountains). This is from Todd Howard btw.

I find it interesting that the towns all seem to be in the south or the west, perhaps the north-east is mostly just barren tundra or ice?

If the 7 towns that I counted are all as big as Riverwood appears to be in the demo I will be quite pleased. One thing about Oblivion was that, other than Hackdirt, most of the "villages" you came across were 3 buildings or 4 at most and didn't really feel like they were as fleshed out as they could have been.

Great post, i thought Oblivion was small, as i think Skyrim will be aswell. I seen a lot of narrow paths between mountains too..

You thought Oblivion was...small? In comparison to what, real life? Haha geez, some expectations you have there. :P

Oblivion is quite large, sir!

Oblivion was small compared to Morrowind, which was small compared to Arena... of course there wasn't much content between towns in that game. lol Never fear, there will be plenty of space to roam and plenty of things to do whilst roaming about as well.