I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

Can someone link to me his last review that everyone is talking about? Sounds important.

It's in the first post, by the author himself haha

Good job Nate, you passed the test. I knew about that link the WHOLE time. :whistling:

YESSSS. What do I win??

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone link to me his last review that everyone is talking about? Sounds important.

Good job Nate, you passed the test. I knew about that link the WHOLE time. :whistling:

YESSSS. What do I win??

A trip to Skyrim in 29 days 23 hours and 55 minutes.

Edited by xaliqen

YESSSS. What do I win??

A trip to Skyrim in 29 days 23 hours and 55 minutes.

WAAAAAAIT.......

BEHOLD!! You will see nothing at least until Monday. You will also be able to read roughly a jillion other previews at that time. #EmbargoLifts

I had an epic three hour adventure in Skyrim as I traveled far north to the College of Winterhold with my Bosmer brother Faeldern. I learned much of might, magic and NPC AI. I confirmed some things you wanted to know, and some you didn't even know you wanted to know. I may even continue my tale from my previous preview since I'd have more fun doing so and I get to do my herp derp gonzo narrative :-p

I'll be leaving New York to fly to San Francisco for the Nvidia GeForce LAN and then down to BlizzCon before returning home to San Diego. So, if my preview is not up at 9AM Monday morning, please be patient and read other people's boring and mundane previews instead. There will also likely be new assets released that day.

See you soon.

P.S YOU CANNOT MAKE AN ALBINO ARGONIAN. I TRIED.