Is anyone else thinking what i'm thinking? (If so your a bad perso

stumpndum

I'm super hyped for skyrim so of course i started browsing my second most favourite site in the world (The first is something i believe i shouldn't talk about... "Little evil voice" the wiggles homepage... JJ) and saw the new skyrim site and was like OMG i gotta see it.

so i saw this when reading the skyrim articles

Another very unique thing about the A.I in Skyrim is when you drop an item, NPCs will react to this if they see it. If a boy sees that you drop it, they might come up to you and try to give it back, while two men might start a fight over the item, all based on what kind of item you dropped.

so i'm sorry to say the first thing that popped into my mind wasn't throw a spoon in a hallway to lure guards away, no it wasn't attract wild animals for hunting for cash... it was find two homeless people and throw a peice of meat between them.... i'm a bad person...

Hum, never thought about that...but it brings up an interesting question. Would two poor people fight over a peice of meat, while a rich person would turn up his nose at it? Could you ever drop something a rich person would want?

It would be quite cool if you could pick up a ruby or emerald and toss it up in the air just to see what happens.... does the entire village start murdering each other over it? Does anyone even notice? Do guards react to such things, or just common folk? The more I think about it the more I want the game. Hurry up 11-11-11 !!!

"Another very unique thing about the A.I in Skyrim is when you drop an item, NPCs will react to this if they see it. If a boy sees that you drop it, they might come up to you and try to give it back, while two men might start a fight over the item, all based on what kind of item you dropped."

that exact line was taken from game informer skyrim's first preview.

so i'm sorry to say the first thing that popped into my mind wasn't throw a spoon in a hallway to lure guards away, no it wasn't attract wild animals for hunting for cash... it was find two homeless people and throw a peice of meat between them.... i'm a bad person...

What if the guards fined you for littering and incitement to violence. :tongue:

Hum, never thought about that...but it brings up an interesting question. Would two poor people fight over a peice of meat, while a rich person would turn up his nose at it? Could you ever drop something a rich person would want?

This brings up other interesting questions as well, like what if I throw meat on the ground near a wolf for example? Will it be distracted, be my friend, ignore it or not even be programmed to register that it's there?