Hitman Absolution 16min demo

hector530

I'm a fan of the Hitman games, but this just looks bad.

Why did they add this see-through-walls ability? And why can you see the paths people will take?

You had to calculate that yourself in past Hitman games, that's what made them fun.

The removal of the original voice actor (Who wants to work on this game, but is not allowed to/is not getting any response) and this simplified gameplay is rubbish.

I'll have to think about if I'll buy it. I hope the gameplay isn't a copy of Splinter Cell (Because it sure looks like it is).

Edited by Iv000

I just watched the video.. What's with the tattoo on the back of his neck? Seems like it would make him easy to identify, especially with that little police cap he wore in the demo. I always had the same problem with Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2. The guards must have very bad short term memory.

What have they done to Agent 47?! o_O http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif

Infract what have they done to the game? This isn't anything like the Hitman we all grew up to love.

Damn.

I was going to get that game but I think I'll give it a pass.

If it wasn't part of the Hitman Franchise I would have. But this is just wrong.

He doesn't have some super powers to see through walls, he's never had anything like that.

Being able to see peoples paths and move to avoid them is wrong. I've always learned to take note of NPC movements and plan my strategy accordingly...

Hitman is an assassin... NOT a psycho killer who kills cops for being in his way.

He always knocked out people in the way who didn't see his face, not kill them.

I was excited they were making another Hitman game too http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gif

*Plays Hitman: Blood Money to comfort himself*

Edit: Where are my manners? Thanks for sharing this Hector530.

Without seeing this video I might have bought this game and had a right headache. :)

Kudos to you.

Edited by KDStudios