New article about ES:6!!!

ModHoward

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the way i see it you're either VERY misinformed or a troll, pick one.

I don't need a choice to know what type of person you are, that's for sure!

OP.

That was a very funny, tongue in cheek piece of writing. Well done.

Edited by Smosh

That's about the way it's been going ever since Daggerfall. Beth's idea of fixing what's broken in a game is to take it out completely in the next. Don't know why but I keep buying their hype and buying the next game when it comes out.

I thought it was quite funny! I had a good laugh, it's all in good fun. All in all, Skyrim will be a great game, I feel it's okay to poke fun at things once in a while. :tongue:

Is it just me or does the TES community have the worst sense of humor ever. Seriously.

I thought it was quite funny! I had a good laugh, it's all in good fun. All in all, Skyrim will be a great game, I feel it's okay to poke fun at things once in a while. :tongue:

Is it just me or does the TES community have the worst sense of humor ever. Seriously.

Look who's talking. The article was amusing, perhaps you're the one that has a troubled sense of humor? You might be a fanboy, perhaps that's why you didn't think it's funny?

Look who's talking. The article was amusing, perhaps you're the one that has a troubled sense of humor? You might be a fanboy, perhaps that's why you didn't think it's funny?

I meant as in people not understanding the joke and taking it seriously. :psyduck: