Run or walk?

Goliath978

I intend to enjoy my walks across the country until I come across an enemy or some kind of unfriendly beast willing to take a chunk out of my posterior.

Edit: "I intent" really?

Edited by 3WINTERS

I'd only walk right after a whole city is crumbling in flames behind me...I'll be walking the walk that does that talk of "Yea that's right.....I failed to save that village from a Dragon so what?"

But seriously I never walk in any game, I always run. Now if I were to do that in real life...I'd be in such great shape, but I'll just sit here and use the WASD keys to do all of my work for me....<---slothy :whistling:

In Oblivion I didn't run or walk; I jumped everywhere. Gotta level up that acrobatics skill!

Yeah, I did that on my first oblivion character (Acrobat) I got to Master in Acrobatics that way, which was pretty cool. Typically I run everywhere except when in stores/taverns i would walk more often, mainly so that I didn't knock everything off the tables and counters. :P

In Oblivion I didn't run or walk; I jumped everywhere. Gotta level up that acrobatics skill!

Sounds like me in Morrowind:

q-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e ...

Oddly enough, I only behave normal indoors. :-m

only walk in third person to see how cool i look

This is pretty much what I do. I tend to change to 3rd person when im not in combat; ie when im walking around towns and stuff. But I have to walk if in 3rd person it just looks cooler 8) :biggrin:

I do walk in 1st person occasionally though, but I find it gets tedious. It depends on my mood and how much time I have to play.