Desert Succubus Mod Issues

BlackTestament7

(http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38093 - In case you aren't familiar with the mod)

I don't know what the problem with this mod is but it refuses to work with a new game though it's description tells me I need to use a new game. The mod places two NPCs and a few items next to them in the prospector saloon. They are out of the way for the most part but it causes the game to crash somewhat. This apparently creates a confilct when Job Cobb is in the prospector though. I get a CTD or a frozen screen everytime I attempt to enter the game during this point. Even when it's not at this point it's a 70% chance the game will crash Does anyone know how to fix this so I can continue this playthrough?

If you are running any other mods, first turn off the mods and see if the crash still happens. It is most likely a conflict with another mod; once you find the two conflicting mods, notify the authors.

It is possible that an older mod may be incompatible with the newer game versions after steam auto-patches. If this mod crashes by itself, you "could" download fnvedit and its excellent training manual, and use fnvedit to find the errors. That involves some modding work. It would be easier to contact the mod author by PM or posting on their download thread to make sure they know about the problem. Most mod authors, unless they have left the forum, will be happy to update a mod which has fatal problems due to a new game patch.

As far as FNVedit I already have it and I'm trying that now. I'm sure this will end up with me destroying my game because past installing and removing mods I'm at a complete loss. I'm going to keep at this though because I really want this to work.

And I contacted the author of the mod and by the looks of it he has left the modding community. The last this file was updated was before Dead Money's release and I haven't seen or heard from this guy since. I sent him a message anyway asking to update the mod.