most irritating skills

FallenHeroX

Rogue skill Feign Death - I've never used it, never even taken it: it's for this reason alone I've yet to unlock the achievement of having taken all Rogue Skills. :-/

Maybe I'll take it on my current playthrough just to unlock the achievement...

Shield Defense, Shield Wall and Shield Cover, because these 3 actually does the same thing with a little different with one another. Shield Cover is useless anyway. They should make more interesting talents for shield combat, such as fighting movement or something.

If play 2 HW, Threaten and Taunt is suicide. The useful Warrior talent tree is far to go at level 12. 2 HW talent Critical Strike is not great, not like it's description, just a one strike critical, we can get critical at any time, it shouldnt be the higher tier latent.

There are so many useless mage spells, they should make less but practical spells, not loads of spells but we end up using only few spells.

Edited by Qistina

Eeeh, it'd be Dispel Magic, in the Mage Spirit category. I mean really... the times I need to dispel magic is only in two cases: Curse of Mortality and any slowing/freezing effects, and even then, Alistair's enough. Even on Nightmare, I just muscle my way through.

I'd have to say I find Overwhelm the most annoying (and rather alarming when it comes to the giant spiders! :ohmy: ) because as stated previously, you can't do squat while it's happening.

And Feign Death seems particularly useless to me--I've never used it as a skill myself because I'm generally a "get in there and slug it out" sort of person, so falling down and playing dead doesn't appeal to me.