1. 1. How are you getting Skyrim?

• Pre-ordered Collectors Edition
    • Pre-ordered Game alone
    • Going in on release day and attempt to get a copy
    • Get it a few days after
    • Wait a month or two for patches to be released
    • Get it for Christmas/Birthday Present
    • Other (Post what how your getting it)
    • Courier Pigeon (As suggested by Serviche)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a painful wait for me .. preordered the CE .. it should get here on release day since I ordered from amazon .. but if it doesnt then I'll be waiting till monday ~_~;

Same here (though I ordered the normal edition, from GAME).

I hope I get the game on Friday, if not I'll have to wait until Monday, and that would ruin my plans for that weekend. :ohdear:

Steam pre order. The game will be released 9pm pst time so while most People on the west coast are going to buy the game. I have already played it for 3 hours by then.

You also have to factor in download time since you won't have the disc like everyone else; yours is going to take a lot longer to download so unless you have like an extremely fast internet connection, then you won't be able to play it til probably close to the same time as everyone else; that's probably why it's an earlier release.

It's called pre-load so no I don't have to factor in download time it's gonna already be in my hhd

Edited by hector530

Steam pre order. The game will be released 9pm pst time so while most People on the west coast are going to buy the game. I have already played it for 3 hours by then.

You also have to factor in download time since you won't have the disc like everyone else; yours is going to take a lot longer to download so unless you have like an extremely fast internet connection, then you won't be able to play it til probably close to the same time as everyone else; that's probably why it's an earlier release.

It's called pre-load so not I don't have to factor in download time it's gonna already be in my hhd

Other than not getting the extra map(which probably isn't anything to great) that's actually a good plan

It's called pre-load so not I don't have to factor in download time it's gonna already be in my hhd

Dont be too sure about that. It happens that they change something with the install just before release, so everything has to be downloaded again :teehee:

Dont be too sure about that. It happens that they change something with the install just before release, so everything has to be downloaded again :teehee:

Never seen that happen on the 5 games ive pre-loaded