1. 1. How are you getting Skyrim?

• Pre-ordered Collectors Edition
    • Pre-ordered Game alone
    • Going in on release day and attempt to get a copy
    • Get it a few days after
    • Wait a month or two for patches to be released
    • Get it for Christmas/Birthday Present
    • Other (Post what how your getting it)
    • Courier Pigeon (As suggested by Serviche)

Well, I've pre-ordered the game on the PC and the game guide for PC. I'll pick it up in the store. But so far they haven't confirmed if they'll have a midnight release, all I know is that Battlefield 3 will have a midnight release, and I'm guessing Skyrim doesn't have as many fans as Battlefield 3, and Modern Warfare 3 will be released like a few days before Skyrim. They won't have midnight release on all the games, so I'm holding my thumbs they will have a midnight release. Otherwise I'll go after school on Friday and get it from the store.

Will they have a midnight release at your store?

There's no school on Friday, November 11 because it's VETERAN'S DAY! :biggrin: Unless your school is different, then you should be off on that national holiday as well to enjoy a day dedicated to Skyrim!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've pre-ordered the game on the PC and the game guide for PC. I'll pick it up in the store. But so far they haven't confirmed if they'll have a midnight release, all I know is that Battlefield 3 will have a midnight release, and I'm guessing Skyrim doesn't have as many fans as Battlefield 3, and Modern Warfare 3 will be released like a few days before Skyrim. They won't have midnight release on all the games, so I'm holding my thumbs they will have a midnight release. Otherwise I'll go after school on Friday and get it from the store.

There's no school on Friday, November 11 because it's VETERAN'S DAY! :biggrin: Unless your school is different, then you should be off on that national holiday as well to enjoy a day dedicated to Skyrim!

wow m8 there are some little other country's a part from the states :P

maybe you heard of a little country thats called russia, china, or maybe even europe!

Edited by BelgarionNL

maybe you heard of a little country thats called russia, china, or maybe even europe!

None of those countries are little, and Europe isn't a country, and since it's Veteran's Day, he was probably referring to U.S. citizens?Unless Russia and China conveniently have Veteran's Day on the exact same date that the U.S. does.

I was going to pre-order it from Amazon, but decided instead to get up early on November 11th (since it's a holiday for us U.S. citizens) and fly over to Frye's (a big West Coast chain of stores that specialize in all things electronic and electronic-related) and get a retail copy into my hot little hands.

Is it true that we're going to have to download the game files through Steam like we did with FONV?

Edited by FastBlackCat

None of those countries are little, and Europe isn't a country, and since it's Veteran's Day, he was probably referring to U.S. citizens?Unless Russia and China conveniently have Veteran's Day on the exact same date that the U.S. does.

Yaaa.... did someone really have to point that out for you? I mean, you can kind of assume that by day off for Veteran's day, I implied U.S. only.

To all you silly gooses that are waiting till the day it comes out to attempt to get a copy, you're...uh, silly. No pre-order map as a bonus, what are you thinking?

my major reason for getting the CE believe it or not is just to give money to bethesda :wub: .. I hope to counter some asshat's pirating with my money.. and to the asshat pirates out there :verymad: STOP RUINING THE PC MARKET! you know you are no matter how many times you try to justify it your just a F@#%ing thief.

Same. I'm a rehabilitated pirate, and I hope to counteract it somewhat with my own modest, but honest, purchase.

Torrents are bad, don't do drugs, stay in school. CAPTAIN PLANET, AWAY!

I live in Sweden, the viking country. :P I don't know about veteran day, though.