skyrim the last elder scrolls?

aaroncox

Perfect Kudos to Post ratio... now he can't ever post again. You happy now modder3434?

yes i am. :biggrin:

" for standing up in the face of tyranny of perfect post to kudos ratio..."

" for being sarcastic on the web..."

" for taunting me to reply via Nexus Forums..."

" I the modder3434 here by bestow upon you.... a kudos"

" i salute you sir!" :thumbsup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres Akavir and do you think it could be a DLC for Skyrim

-Akavir is a whole other continent, across the ocean to the east of Tamerial. So....no it couldn't be a dlc for Skyrim. :facepalm:

-For someone with with over a hundred posts on the Nexus, paticulrly one about the Elder Scrolls, don't you think it would be in your best interest to read some of the many sites with lore on the series?

- Fail, on behave of your question :down:

HUH 4 years what are you guys going on about?

they first did fallout 3, released october 2008 then at least 2 DLC they also made themselves!

most likely they had a very small team making some art and some story line for investors and to pitch it to bethesda but thats relatively cheap for a company!

so i think the development started 2.5 years ago... and bethesda also cashed in on fallout new vegas with the engine todd's team made even though another studio created the game!

this is a highly lucrative studio

not sure anyones pointed this out yet or not, but we have already been to the summerset isle in oblivion. Summerset isle is mankar camerons paradise. Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

not sure anyones pointed this out yet or not, but we have already been to the summerset isle in oblivion. Summerset isle is mankar camerons paradise.

No summerset ilse is not Mankar's Paradise.

-1. its populated by dadera

-2. no other high elves are there ( minus mankar's kids and on or two cult memebers)

-3. If mankar's paradise was on summerset, then why didn't we just take a ship? why did we have to risk our lives for for the last Great Welyend stone? Why did we endanger Bruma to a kvatch fate? Becasue Cameron's paraidise was its own plane. Like thier were planes for each oblivion gate.

-4. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Summerset_Isle where does it say " oh and Cameron's paradise is located in a cove near Skywatch".

Fail :down:

i agree with you guys, but some stupid guy from gamestop said skyrim will be the last game in the elder scrolls because they can't compete with other game companies because it takes them 4 years per game, and all other companies are pushing games out every year or two like fable etc. so bethesda is loosing a lot of money over their huge games.

lol fable. he sounds like he plays COD all day and will happily pay 60 dollars for the same game every year because change is scary.

i agree with you guys, but some stupid guy from gamestop said skyrim will be the last game in the elder scrolls because they can't compete with other game companies because it takes them 4 years per game, and all other companies are pushing games out every year or two like fable etc. so bethesda is loosing a lot of money over their huge games.

Well, it took them about 2 years to make Fallout 3, and it took them about 3 years to make Skyrim.The only reason it took them five years with Oblivion was because they were developing the game for a console that wasn't even released yet.It took them around six years for Morrowind but the company was much smaller then and that was the first 3d game in the numbered TES games.Even if it does take them a long time, who the **** cares?The games take a long time to fully complete, too, and I'd rather have a company that takes several years to make a game and makes each game feel unique and different than have a company that churns out the same exact piece of crap each year.